Sunday, 28 October 2007

My Art Pieces~

Finally I got back my pottery pieces back on Fri, the last day of school, which was done by myself 3 weeks ago during the sabbatical time (when I even did not know my promo result.) It was quite an exciting and enriching process and I learn the basic how to play with clay... All these are my work pieces, though the colours are not painted by me due to time constraint as they say 2 full-days drying up and 1 whole day baking is required for each piece B4 the painting session. Quite a pity indeed… Anyway, I like all my work pieces very much and took a lot of pictures for them.
this is what I did during the pottery sabbatical, haha, see the orange dress that I'm wearing? Nice right? It is actually catering for the youngs in their age of 4 to 6, so it's very short indeed...But still looks professional,haha, this picture was taken when I was doing the photo frame in the afternoon

this was when I was making the photo frame using some large stick...

--This is the first cup I've made in my whole life! The cup is made together with my friend, as she wrote a "朋" on her cup and I wrote a "友" on mine, so that when our 2 cups are put together, we join to form "Friend", I like it very much! yeah, the colour also nice, got contrasting colours like blue and orange.

this is the top view of the cup, a semicircle.






this is a photo frame that I did, can insert photos from the left side of the frame, very tiny but I like the design. this one was made during the group project so that My friend did the other half of the frame which is exactly the same as mine but hers is up side down.



This one is actually should be made into a bowl...but then I juz realized after I finishing it that this one looks like an ash tray~~~LOL, yet, the dog I made is quite cute hor :)(in my own opinion.

yo. I'm the cutest dog!

From the top view--really like an ash tray...I did not mean to do so!

This one is the one that I did with greatest patience. Esp the lotus on the left, I spent almost 1 hr to do all the pedals and stick them together. Very difficult. The ladybird was transformed from a too big water droplet...since the teacher says it does not appear to her as a water droplet at all.

Top view, shiny shiny.

This one is a? Lixi says it is a honey mug used by Winne the Pooh, Wu Dan says it is the one used to contain traditional Chinese wine...anyway, just an immagination

this is when the lid is seperated form the mug

when the lid is on the top of the mug

Haha, this is the most useful one that I made. Supposedly to be a water container for my pet dog at home, I like the colour very much, I think 小贝must like it alot.

this side is a dog

the other side is a sun


Actually inside I also draw a bone but it is white so too faint to see

So, here comes to the end, all the 6 pieces that I made! Pottery rocks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

嘿嘿~~男人来看你了~~
恩~现在就比较后悔没有去pottery呢~~
不过猫的那只形状不规则的~被我用来装糖了~~hoho~~
op结束了~~生活将会多么糜烂阿~颓废阿~甜的像蜜阿~腻死人阿~~不要理我~男人还是一如既往地random~

快回家了~回去一定要出去玩~

 
>