Sunday, 21 October 2007

My 4th Farewell Party in AH

I've attended to 4 farewell party in Anglican House since I came to Singapore. This year it was just a few days ago, a wonderful night, I should say that. It was very exciting and fantastic, it was the best farewell party I've been to among the 4. I found myself growing up, I'm changing every year, every night, every moment.

this is the photo taken during my 2nd farewell party when my seniors were leaving AH


this is my senior, she has the same birthday as me, but I'm one year younger!


While these are some of the photos that were taken in 2006 when I, myself was graduating...


this is my dear junior, Wang Ying, Very good gal

Hey. see, the guy...黑社会老大?
haha, Zhou Bing, classmate

hehe, Huixian, my 1st roommate,the queen oh

Yeah, these photos above were all taken when I was in Sec 4, so nice...

And for this year...Wow, this is my deareat roommate, she's so nice to me, and we are very close, even when I'm in HCI alr. Thank to her, that I could do well for my O-Level and Promo English and GP paper.


This guy is a very funny one, he is the new J1 in AH,Raj--Longyin's room mate, very enthu...

Moreover, this is the first time that I dance for so long, haha, and I got the chance to know one good friend--Longyin, very handsome guy ohhhh...(the right guy, together with my room mate)

oh, yeah , one picture cannot be ignored, Linh's new Vietnamese junior, a strange guy...(Why is he crying ha?)

The great pianist Sing Wei & the wonderful pop star Long Yin performing

These are all the guys that we danced together, it was such an exciting night, I'm very grateful to have the chance to know all of them. Hope I can go for the farewell party next year again...if it comes ture, that will be my 5th farewell party in AH!

No comments:

 
>