Friday, 28 March 2008

Winter Story

It is a long time since i blogged last time... These days are so busy with all the BT and H3 exams. The only thing I did besides mugging for BT during the March holiday is to buy a new CD which I longed to have it for quite a long time. This is a CD by a Japanese who is a music talent. I had her second CD--Spring of Life last year during Promos. Her music is really very fantastic which i think is also magic... How? I listened to her music during my preparation for Promos and I found myself very efficient and concentrated when mugging and finally, got a satisfied 4 As for my Promo... So I believe that this new CD--Winter Story is also as magic as the previous one!
Her music is solely light music with different instruments. The main instrument is piano. Very soothing and quiet. My roommate likes it also.

This is the cover and inside of Spring of Life, the colour is so nice and i like the design alot!~

This is the Winter Story, which i heard that it won many prize after releasing. Zhang Qi (My roommate) says that she loves this one better as the cover of the CD is red--her favourite colour... hahax` anyway, I like both of these CDs, good songs and beautiful designs. There is also a paragraph of words dedicated to every single song in the CD, they are all quite meaningful and reflects the moral behind the songs.

Tomorrow is my first H3 test, so I hope I can get a good grade~


No comments:

 
>